[vtkusers] Re: vtkRenderLargeImage and 2D Objects

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Apr 20 07:33:33 EDT 2005

All,

I've submitted a bug to cover this issue
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1782&pos=0

and

I've added some routines to vtkRenderLargeImage which will iterate over all
2DActors and rescale them to fit the enlarged image (I needed this too for a
poster display). For the stuff I'm doing it works ok, (graphics + overlaid
2D Histogram plot similar to xy plot) + legend etc. Axes labels etc need a
bit of manual size tweaking to get things looking right sometimes.

I'll check in my changes later today or possibly tomorrow, if you don't want
to do a cvs update or need some fixes right away, then give me a shout and
I'll send a patch against the cvs head of vtkR.L.I.  cxx and h

JB