[vtkusers] QVTKWidget - works fine with previous VTK versions?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 18 15:57:32 EDT 2005

Hi Karl,

Sorry by the misunderstanding ( may be my bad english :( ), but I was
mean official or interim releases of VTK. Example: Can I Install VTK 4.4
+ Qt 3.x and uses QVTKWidget? I'm asking by that just because I can't
use the VTK source code from CVS on my production environment, only in
development, to evaluate, see new features, etc. Then, I was adopted the
interim release, which to me are more stable, but the GUISupport wasn't
inside this package.

Thks,