[vtkusers] CMAKE error.

Mosher,Roger Roger.Mosher at nscc.ca
Mon Apr 18 10:07:02 EDT 2005

Folks.
    I have downloaded and built VTK 4.2.1 and have built apps using it
with CMAKE.  Bought the text book and a CD with VTK 4.4.  CMAKE
generates errors:

    1) E:/vtk-src-windows/vtkGenerateVTKConfig.cmake 101: WRITE_FILE
Internal CMake error when trying to open file C:/vtk44/VTKConfig.make.
        (The file exists.  The disk has plenty of room) It appears to be
trying to append to the file.

    2) E:/vtk-src-windows/CMakeLists.txt:791: CONFIGURE_FILE Problem
configuring file, and at E:/vtk-src-windows/vtkGenerateVTKConfig.cmake
95, and at E:/vtk-src-windows/vtkGenerateVTKConfig.cmake 208

    I assume the problems in #2 result from the problem #1

Thanks for any help you can give, meanwhile I continue on with vtk 4.2

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Roger Mosher

Software Engineer

Applied Geomatics Research Group

Nova Scotia Community College

phone: 902 825 5230

fax:      902 825 5479

eMail: roger.mosher at nscc.ca

MAIL ADDRESS:           STREET ADDRESS:

50 Elliott Road              295 Commercial Street

Lawrencetown N.S.       Middleton N.S.

B0S 1M0

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo