[vtkusers] XYPlot points and lines?

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 13 16:08:12 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

In vtkXYPlotActor there are a few functions:

PlotCurveLinesOn();
PlotCurveLinesOff();
PlotCurvePointsOn();
PlotCurvePointsOff();

I'm assuming that by using these I could display only points or only lines,
or both?  But when I call the functions they make no differenct in the
display of my plot.  The result I'm looking for is to plot the points only
of some original data, and the curve only of best fit.  As it is I can only
plot both as curves but they overlap eachother so the display is not very
meaningful.  Anyone with any advice?  Thanks!

Beau