[vtkusers] vtkPVInteractorStyleCenterOfRotation

RAVINDRANATH LANKA rlanka at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:02:31 EDT 2005

Dear All,

   I have developed a simple vtk python application in which I would like to
provide a functionality wherein the user can specify the center of rotation.
  This is similar to what is there in Paraview.  I started with
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera but then it always uses the screen center
as the center of rotation.
I noticed that paraview has a class called
"vtkPVInteractorStyleCenterOfRotation".  I couldn't quite understood how it
is implemented.  Has anyone implemented its equivalent in vtk with python
wrappers. Or is there any other way to implement this functionality.

Ravi