[vtkusers] More than one texture ?

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Sun Apr 10 17:05:29 EDT 2005

"de Boer Ingo" <I.deBoer at polytec.de> wrote on 06/04/2005 01:36:06:

> Hi,
>
> I need to have more than one texture on my object.
>
> For example, I have a cube. Each side has it's one
> texture/image. The problem is that I cannot use
> a single texture, because it exceeds the
> GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE.
>
> Any hints on this one ?

I have successfully textured with multiple images (25+), each near
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE, but it was one texture per actor (and a bit slow). Not
sure if you can break your object down into pieces? a cube would be easy.

  Dave P