[vtkusers] how to resolve the link error LNK 1022

vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.net
Sat Apr 9 01:15:59 EDT 2005

Hi,
This may not be fatal error. The error is reported for C++ standard lib.
Normally it would mean you cannot debug the lib routines. But this need not
be a problem. Check you IDE settings for error level settings. The default
settings will treate this condition as warning. May be your settings are
treating the warnings also as errors. Change that setting and try again. I
think you should be able to link and execute the application.
HTH
Vidyadhar