[vtkusers] Re: VTK .exe file

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Fri Apr 8 12:00:00 EDT 2005

Hi Arthi,

If you want to use tcl with vtk you can download an all-in-one executable
here:
http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/vtkit.htm

This is a tclkit with the vtk libraries linked in.

hth

Goodwin

"arthi gautham" <arthi_39 at yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
news:20050406230243.82727.qmail at web8402.mail.in.yahoo.com...
Hello,

I m working with ImageJ toolkit for my research work and had recently
installed VTK toolkit to perform segmentation on 2D And 3D ".raw "image. Can
anyone please tell me how to work with VTK, is there any other additional
tool kit required to work with VTK?  I did not find .exe file with VTK tool.

I would really appreciate if any you can reply me with the Requested
details.

Thank you
Have a nice day!
Arthi