[vtkusers] problem with a testing program TestCurvatures.tcl

Kwcacton at aol.com Kwcacton at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 23:30:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I have tried to use this program but change in c++ which can be found in
(/vtk/Graphics/Testing/Tcl). I have problems with the lines using these two
commands in c++ of SetInputConection and GetOutputPort. The problems lead to errors
of "SetInputConection" is not a member of vtkCurvatures and "GetOutputPort" is
not a member of vtkCurvatures wherever I used SetInputConection and
GetOutputPort. I tried to use SetInput and GetOutput, but there were no outcome, i.e.
the program exit without any display. I have also include vtkProcessObject,
vtkAlgorithm and vtkObject using #include.  Anyone knows what is the problems?
Thanks for reading
KW CHAN