[vtkusers] vtk-developer list?

Juan José Aja Fernández juan.aja at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:05:00 EDT 2005

I too updated to the latest cvs version and noticed some strange changes.
I was working with the cvs version of about a month ago, when I
updated to the latest I found that
vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper was moved to a new folder:
vtkVolumeRendering, ok no problem I just changed my CMakeLists to work
with the new structure. When I recompiled my program stopped working
saying that the method New in vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper
was protected, that seemed weird so I checked the source and found
that the revision number was 1.1, but in my previous version (the one
from a month ago) the exact same file says revision 1.24.

How come? Did you guys decided to roll back?

Thanks in advance