[vtkusers] VTK 4.2, Java and arrays

Eugene Kim eugene at salk.edu
Wed Apr 6 22:40:24 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

 	I've done some basic searching and I can't seem to find a function
in vtkFloatArray (version 4.2), which can copy in an outside array from
Java.  I took a look at the Java files, and there is no corresponding
function.  I also printed out all the methods runtime, and again I see no
corresponding function.  I know in newer version there is a SetJavaArray
method which I have used before, but earlier versions seem to lack this.
I don't wanna copy in values one by one
in a vtkFloatArray because it's too slow for my purposes.  Anyone have any
solutions?

Thanks,
Eugene Kim