[vtkusers] Attempting to Link

Samir Tannouri stannour at jewel.morgan.edu
Thu Sep 30 13:53:38 EDT 2004

I think I need to clarify one thing. Originally, in
Cone.cxx the list of includes read as:

#include "vtkConeSource.h"
#include "vtkPolyDataMapper.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindow.h"
#include "vtkCamera.h"
#include "vtkActor.h"
#include "vtkRenderer.h"

A compile error was then encountered because the
header files could not be found. We then modified
these statements to include their proper path, but then
we encountered the link errors listed in the first
e-mail we sent.

Any suggestions would be of great help....
thanks
Sam