[vtkusers] adding encryption capability to VTK reader/writers

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:40:04 EDT 2004

Hamid,

   I would have a look at how the vtkInputStream subclass
vtkBase64InputStream is implemented. It does some simple decoding on the
fly. Also check out vtkDataCompressor subclass vtkZLibDataCompressor and
see how these work with vtkXMLDataReaders. These are the particular
models that fit your goals.

-Sean