[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:59:56 EDT 2004

Hi John,

I could get the pvlocal stuff to work, but when I try to complie the pvlea
code in vc++ i get linker errors:

Linking...
   Creating library C:\paraview-plugins\PVLEA\Debug/PVLEA.lib and object
C:\paraview-plugins\PVLEA\Debug/PVLEA.exp
vtkLagrangianEulerianAdvection.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static int __cdecl
vtkDataSetToImageFilter::IsTypeOf(char const *)"
(__imp_?IsTypeOf at vtkDataSetToImageFilter@@SAHPBD at Z)

Any clue?

-vidya