[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindowInteractor::Start() never returns

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Sep 27 17:57:38 EDT 2004

Erin,

	Try:

./GraphicsCxxTests Mace -I

	Also if you are really courageous, I have developped a cross plateform
toolkit which bridge wxWidget and VTK:

    http://wxvtk.sourceforge.net/

	If you are using cmake to create your executable you should use a
recent version of cmake that handle MACOX_BUNDLE, then just do:

IF(APPLE)
   SET(GUI_EXECUTABLE MACOSX_BUNDLE)
ENDIF(APPLE)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(foo ${GUI_EXECUTABLE} foo.cxx)

HTH,
Mathieu