[vtkusers] dll not found

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon Sep 27 12:02:45 EDT 2004

Hi Kiran

1) If you can locate the dlls but can *Not* link it, I believe that
means that your path is not set properly, I have windows xp and I have
set the following

LD_LIBRARY_PATH --> D:\VTK\bin\release

2) always search mail archives for VTK related issues, I am sure this
question has come up on the list many a times, (i.e if you just search
google with some key words, the messages normally come up)

HTH

Leila