[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 01:31:17 EDT 2004

Hi,
Probably you can have a look at vtkDefaultModules.h in
paraview/paraview folder. (hope it is there as its been a really long
time since i worked in paraview).

This header essentially tells the vtkPVInstantiator objects about the
available pvsources, pvfilters etc... so that on paraview's startup
all the required objects are created and are listed/added to the
sources list.

This is an easy way to represent our filters and you can even specify
your UI components in this header.

HTH,

V. Varadhan.