[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 18:37:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a windows user, and I'm desperately trying to get my C++ code added as a
filter in paraview. I guess I don't quite understand the basic steps here:
what do the XML and PVSM code each contain? I tried using cmake on the code
that you mentioned below, butI get a configuration error.
Could someone please provide me  step-by-step instructions to add c++ vtk
module as a filter in Paraview?

Thanks!

vidya