[vtkusers] Polydata to Image

Bernhard Mayrhofer berninho1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:59:04 EDT 2004

Thanks for yur answer

vtkWindowToImageFilter works fine. I want to get images of different viewing
directions. I use vtkCamera for this. I tried with   GetPosition,
SetFocalPoint,.. but it seems i do something wrong. I never get images of
same scale with an defined point in the middle.
Maybe you have same ideas how to use this class better /correct

Thanks
Bernhard