[vtkusers] vtkMy TCL packages in static build

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Sep 22 20:14:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
 I've built a local source directory, in flavor of
VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy
which has a lot of my own vtk classes and compiled
them in static (as opposed to shared dll's) lib mode.
The libs are built and stored in my out of source VTK build dir
(e.g., vtkStatic/bin )

I have read and followed the path setting instructions in
VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy/README
but can't get the tcl examples I have written to
work as I could when I compiled under shared mode.
I am using vtk.exe to open and run the VTK tcl tests/examples
successfully but not my own.  I confess I am not a
tcl wrapping expert, but it was relatively painless before.

any ideas out there?

Dean