[vtkusers] Re: [Paraview] Modifying the filters available in Paraview ?

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 09:07:53 EDT 2004

Use --start-empty (or -e) option and create your own xml files.
However, once you do this, you have to provide all xml files.
You might want to create a PV_INTERFACE_PATH directory and copy
some of the default xml files (from GUI/Client/Resources in 1.6)
there.

-Berk

Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>