[vtkusers] Cool sample does not work, need help !!

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Wed Sep 22 08:18:40 EDT 2004

Hi John,

> Am I right in thinking that when you zoom in, you want the
> tiny window to show the frustum (in perspective mode) so that the box gives
> you the viewing region?
Yes, right. That is, what I want.

> If yes, then I've done this before and I'll see if I can find
> the code and paste it in.
That would be great! As you can see from the code, I use the frustum
planes from the camera, get the four corner points and use this for the
rectangle in the tiny renderer... but still there is something wrong.

greets & thanks
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255