[vtkusers] Possible bug in CVS version of vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter?

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Sep 21 09:17:36 EDT 2004

Hi Charles,

Did you take a look at VTK/Graphics/Testing/Tcl/TestBandedContourFilter.tcl
and VTK/Examples/VisualizationAlgorithms/Tcl/BandedContourTerrain.tcl?
(There is also a python version of the one in
Examples/VisualizationAlgorithms.)  Both of these are managing to display
bands of cells with a different color per band.  Perhaps there is a setting
either on this filter or in the mapper that is set differently in these
examples than in your code.

- Amy