[vtkusers] Make Error

John-Edward Kind john at cbiol.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 06:45:28 EDT 2004

I think I may be having the same problem, certainly a related one.
 Assuming it si the same I have also noticed that a CMakeError.log is
being generated which I have included.  I have found the source code for
the prctl.h header on the internet and have tried putting it in all the
various shared include directories and /sys directories and the problem
is still being reported.
Hope someone can help with this
John