[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget - "cannot find class vtkCollectionSimpleIterator"

Istvan Matis i_matis at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 17 13:02:48 EDT 2004

Hello!

I want to use the newest version of the class vtkImagePlaneWidget, since the method UseContinuousCursorOn() (of vtkIPW)is not implemented in the latest version of vtk (4-4-Nightly) which can be downloaded from the vtk website.

I also downloaded the newest version of vtkImagePlaneWidget (cxx 1.87), but when I try to build it into VTK, it cannot find a class, which it references, called vtkCollectionSimpleIterator !  I cannot find this class anywhere on the web!

Where can I find this class? Or how can I use the newest version of vtkImagePlaneWidget?

Thanks in advance!
Istvan