[vtkusers] How to visualize angular velocity of spherical particles?

Rasmus Hemph md8hemra at tfd.chalmers.se
Thu Sep 16 04:38:52 EDT 2004

Hi Sean, thanks for you reply!
This is a nicer way to show rotation than through the angular
velocity-vector, I think I will try it out.
Ideally, i would like the texture map to move an particle-dependant
instant in the arrow direction at each timestep to visualize the angular
velocity as well as the direction of rotation. Is there a way to
pursuade a VTK texture map to do that?

//Rasmus