[vtkusers] (no subject)

Eaker, Diane R. Eaker.Diane at mayo.edu
Wed Sep 15 18:04:01 EDT 2004

Chris Hughes,

I was looking at a posting on VTK where you had the same problem as I.

-- Check for working C compiler: ecc -- works -- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works -- Compiling VTK CMake commands -- Compiling VTK CMake commands - done -- Loading VTK CMake commands CMake Error: Error in cmake code at /usr/local/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7: LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the library /usr/local/VTK/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed. Additional error info is: /usr/local/VTK/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory CMake Error: Error in cmake code at /usr/local/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:17: A command failed during the invocation of macro "VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION". Loading VTK command VTK_WRAP_TCL2 - failed -- Configuring done Segmentation fault (core dumped) __

I have the same problem..

What did you do the solve.

Diane