[vtkusers] Cool sample does not work, need help !!

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Sep 10 07:18:16 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Vidyadhar and I are working on this cool zoom sample.
We have a cube in a large and small renderer. Now, when
you zoom into the large renderer, you see a red rectangle
in the small renderer to show you the zoomed ROI from
the large renderer... well... play with it, you'll get it ;)

There is still a problem :(

The sample only works okay in parallel projection. The
perspective projection does not work !!

So, this goes out to all the VTK gurus to take a look at
this. This sample could also be a nice one for the VTK CVS
and very usefull to some other users.

You can toogle the perspective/parallel with the line

#define _WORKING_SAMPLE_

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255