[vtkusers] using vtkSmartPtrs

Harlow Eric D Contr 412 TW/ENR Eric.Harlow at edwards.af.mil
Thu Sep 9 12:41:30 EDT 2004

Hi Regat,

The version of vtkSmartPtr.h appears to be the same as the vtk 4.2 release.
How do I get the version that contains the static method vtkSmartPointer
new().

I see it at this link.

 <http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkSmartPointer.html>
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkSmartPointer.html

I am not setup with CVS access to the nightly build yet.

  _____