[vtkusers] Picking and Moving 2D Actors an Text

Andrew Wilford andrew at artwork.com
Thu Sep 9 12:46:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have recently added 2D actors (simple shapes) and text to my viewer. I am
having great difficulty in picking and moving these actors. The text does
not even appear to be pickable and there is limited data on the bounding
boxes of these actors, so that I could try to implement my own pick/move
routine in MFC after detecting which actors are under the mouse pick point.

Can anyway point me in the right direction with this? Have there been recent
additions to VTK which would help me?

Thanks,
Andrew Wilford