[vtkusers] Download Latest CVS

Mirelle Mellqvist mirelle_mellqvist at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:33:08 EDT 2004

Hi
Can somebody please tell me how to download the latest CVS updates on this
webpage:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=VTK

I am trying to use vtkGambitReader, but this is not included in the lastest
interim zip file which is the version 4.4. I have been downloading all of
the updates for the past 6 months from the webpage above (which took me all
day) but clickling with the right mousebutton and picking ...save target
as.. but now when I open the files they are not saved correctly. There must
be a better way to do this? Does someone have all of the lastest updates in
a zip file or something like that?
Looking forward for your answer
Mirelle