[vtkusers] vtkGAMBITReader

Mirelle Mellqvist mirelle_mellqvist at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:54:11 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I am trying to use vtkGAMBITReader and I think that it works fine, except
that I don't have vtkGAMBITReader.lib file. I keep getting an error saying:
gambit_test.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkGAMBITReader * __cdecl
vtkGAMBITReader::New(void)" (__imp_?New at vtkGAMBITReader@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
referenced in function _main
Debug/20040908.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

and I think that that missing lib file is my problem.
Does anyone have it because I can't seem to find it. I have downloaded the
latest release and built the files with CMake, but I can't find the file I
want.
Looking forward to hear from you!
//Mirelle