[vtkusers] Re: isosurface has sections that are offset...(OCTREE DATA STRUCTURE)

s comp sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 3 20:07:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have determined that this is due to the octree itself, insofar as it doesn't occur when I use a uniform octree, (ie regular uniform cubic mesh). Has anyone found this for other types of data structures? Are there isosurface tools that can handle this type of data structure beter than vtkContourFilter? Or can I easily adjust the way vtkContourFilter works to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance

Tahwwhat