[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:39:15 EDT 2004

Hi Mathieu,

I am sorry, on going through the vtkImagePlaneWidget code, I came to
know that the marginactor is just being used to display the margins
and the actual marginselectmode is calculated on the basis of the
mouse pick position.

BTW, if you want to retain pushing and scaling but disable rotation,
you can derive a class from vtkImagePlaneWidget (sort of filter class)
and disable the rotation.

HTH,

V. Varadhan.