[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Sep 1 11:21:29 EDT 2004

Hi Mathieu,

if you are willing to also sacrifice the mouse interactions
controlling pushing and scaling the image plane, but
want to preserve, say, cursoring and window/level
interactions you can modify what the buttons do:

widget->SetLeftButtonAction( vtkImagePlaneWidget::CURSOR_ACTION );
widget->SetMiddleButtonAction( vtkImagePlaneWidget::CURSOR_ACTION );
widget->SetRightButtonAction( vtkImagePlaneWidget::WINDOW_LEVEL_ACTION );

thereby having no button control for any slice motion actions.
You could then have your user interface control the slice
positioning (e.g., see VTK/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImagePlaneWidget.tcl).

Sorry, but I did not explicitly add the functionality
you require.  I will look into modifying this.

Dean