[vtkusers] Error with extent

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:03:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

Does the vtkImageActor that you use to load the 2D slice is a newly
created one or you are re-using it?

In case, if you are reusing an already created vtkImageActor by just
setting a new input to it, you have to update the extent of the actor
as well.

try using vtkImageActor::SetDisplayExtent(), before rendering.

HTH,

V. Varadhan.