[vtkusers] Where is the environment "CMAKE_BUILT_TYPE" In CMake?(source code)

Savage sqsavage at tom.com
Sun Oct 31 22:00:45 EST 2004

Where is the environment "CMAKE_BUILT_TYPE" In CMake?

Hi, all.

Luca told me that when change the environment "CMAKE_BUILT_TYPE" to debug, then Ican build the VTK project can see all the source. When I run the CMake, I clicked the “Show Advanced Values” and look for it. But I cannot find this environment. Where is it?

At the beginning, in Cmake environment, change CMAKE_BUILT_TYPE to Debug.
Bye

Luca