[vtkusers] Why the “RenderCreate”cannot find?(Java,CXX)

Savage sqsavage at tom.com
Sun Oct 31 21:43:16 EST 2004

Why the “RenderCreate”cannot find?

Hi,all.

But When Run the example “Annotation” download by
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ij-plugins/VTK-Examples/Examples/Annotation/Java/AnnotatePick.java?rev=HEAD&view=auto

An error occurred:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: RenderCreate 	at annotatepick.vtkPanel.RenderCreate(Native Method)
I found that the RenderCreate method defined in  “vtkPanel.java” lies in vtkRenderingJava.dll:
000004B1	10003E86	_Java_vtk_vtkPanel_RenderCreate at 12

 Why JBuilderX cannot found it?

My OS is WinXP professional. I am using JBuilderX. I had suceed to run the example "cone". So I thought I have load the following *.dll file successfully:
System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
    System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
    System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
    System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");