[vtkusers] Re: coloring an isosurface with a second variable

s comp sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 29 22:35:04 EDT 2004

I have not had any luck using SelectColorArray, the script runs regardless of the argument I pass to this, whether it is an existing array or not, and if I pass a valid array name or number it doesn't use it. I get this behaviour for structured and unstructured grids.

If anyone knows why this is so, I would really like to know.

Sonam

Hi John,

I have been using vtkPolyDataMapper::SelectColorArray() to color an
isosurface with another variable. Seems to work pretty well for me.

Charles