[vtkusers] Why I can’t see the VTK source code?(Source Code)

肥肥 sqsavage at tom.com
Fri Oct 29 21:28:26 EDT 2004

 Why I can’t see the VTK source code?(Source Code)

Hi, all.

I had downloaded the VTK source code and make a VC-project using CMake. In CMake, I turn the Cache Values vtk_USE_RENDERING, VTK_WRAP_JAVA on.

But after I open this project using VC6.0, I found that I can’t see the source code of some function. Take the VTKIOJava classes-->VTKIWriter-->WriteData() for example. When double click the string “WriteData()”, threr is an warning apprearing “Cannot find the definition (implementation) of this function.” So I can’t see the source code of the function  “WriteData()”. Why? And How can I solute this problem?

Thanks in advance.