[vtkusers] vtkTexture: rectangular texture??

P Bai apbai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:45:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I found a very confusing behavior when I use
vtkTexture. Say, if I use a 30x40 rectangular map as
the texture and map it on to a square. Turn off the
interpolation. Shouldn't I get rectangular pixels on
the square. But instead I got SQUARE pixels. I'm 100%
sure it's not because of wrong texture coordinates. It
looks like vtk resample the texture or something. Has
anyone experienced this? Is this  a bug or the way it
is?

Thanks a bunch,