[vtkusers] Playing a sequence of images

Markus Erbacher Markus.Erbacher at gmx.de
Fri Oct 29 06:27:05 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to play an sequence of images. I have all those images as slices
in an vtkImageData. If I play the sequence from the mainthread, the whole
application is frozen till the sequence ends. So I tried to play it in a
different thread. If I do so, I always recieve that Error:

ERROR: In \Programme\Vtk\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 228
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (06A6D028): wglMakeCurrent failed in
MakeCurrent(), error: Die angeforderte Ressource wird bereits verwendet.

Although that error occurs, the changes in the scene are made. But they are
not rendered.

How can I get the Renderer to rerender the scene? Is there a way without
using Render() (because of the error)?
Or even better: Is their in VTK a possibility to play sequences a other way?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Markus

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!