[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleUser

GeorgeCHarrison at aol.com GeorgeCHarrison at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 08:39:22 EDT 2004

We have worked on and off with vtk for perhaps five years using
vtkInteractorStyleUser (C++) to handle custom made user interaction. Now getting back to
using it we see that many of the programs we're using contain legacy methods. We
would prefer to reconstruct some of these programs getting rid of the legacy
code without moving out of the vtk environs to customize interaction. Does
anyone have a pointer to any examples using vtkInteractorStyleUser without the
legacy code?

Thanks.

George
George C. Harrison