[vtkusers] vtkImageActor; Key events

Michnay Balázs michnay at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 28 05:43:32 EDT 2004

Dear all,
I'm using a vtkImageActor object to display an image. What I noticed is
that it doesn't display images with a width of more than 1024 pixels.
1024 still works but it won't display an image being 1025 pixels wide. I
use vtkBMPReader to read the image and the reader works fine,
because the image can be displayed with a vtkImageViewer. How can I
make vtkImageActor display higher resolution images?
My other question is about vtkRenderWindowInteractor. Having
instantiated the class I initialize the interactor but it doesn't catch key
events. Do I need to do some special settings to make it catch key
events? Mouse events work, I can rotate, translate, scale without
problems.
Thanks for you reply,
All the best,
  MB.