[vtkusers] entry point not found in vtkrendering.dll

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 21 17:07:54 EDT 2004

Hi,
Test your program with dependecy walker, and check which dlls are used ("View Full Paths" option).
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Raghu Venkatram <raghu.venkatram at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I compiled the latest cvs version of vtk, and i get this error
"The procedure entry point could not be flocated in vtkrendering.dll"
when i run my program.

I have inclued the debug folder path in the PATH variable, this is
where I have my vtkrendering.dll.

My program ran fine using an earlier version of VTK, installed using
the self extracting .exe file.

Thanks in advane,
Raghu

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL
My VTK blog : http://aurelien_regat-barrel.blogspot.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !