[vtkusers] How to use more than one set of scalar (or other) data from a dataset?

s comp sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 18 07:59:34 EDT 2004

How, for example, do I contour 2 different scalar fields from the one data set at the same time?

The obvious way of using SetScalarsName once creating a contour, and then using SetScalarsName again to change the scalar field, and creating another contour does not work - both contours are of the same scalar field.

I guess once I have that question answered my other questions will be answered too, but in case not:

How do I choose which scalar field to colour objects with?

and so on.

Thanks in advance,

Sonam