[vtkusers] Best guide/reference for learning essential basics of TCL in 1 hour or less?

s comp sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 18 02:57:42 EDT 2004

Okay, well I am a programmer but have no knowledge of tcl, except from what I have learned from following some of the VTK Tcl examples.

Thanks for the link,

Daniel Sidobre <daniel.sidobre at laas.fr> wrote:

> What is the best guide/reference for learning the essential basics of TCL in 1 hour or less, for a user of VTK?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sonam

Hi,

I think you have to tell us more if you want good advice... As you
give no ideas on your knowledge I suppose you can choose yourself
some "beginning Tcl" or "Tcl tutorial" on the Tcl wiki :
http://wiki.tcl.tk/references/3122!

Daniel.