[vtkusers] How to implement overridding the OnLeftButtonDown

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Oct 14 02:59:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I think you are overwriting the wrong function.
The virtual function is

virtual void vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera::OnLeftButtonDown()

and not

virtual void vtkInteractorStyle::OnLeftButtonDown(int ctrl,int shift,int X,int Y)

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255