[vtkusers] about vtkVolumeShearWarp

kalyan.pushpala at wipro.com kalyan.pushpala at wipro.com
Thu Oct 7 03:32:28 EDT 2004

Hai all,

I downloaded vtkVolumeShearWarpmapper.cxx, vtkVolumeShearWarpmapper.h
and vtkOpenGLShearWarpMapper.cxx, .h files and wrote a program for
volume rendering using shearwarp mapper.
I put those files in my current folder in Windowsxp environment

While linking it is giving linker errors about these classes given below

ShearWarp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall
vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper::SetFunctionTypeToComposite(void)"
(__imp_?SetFunctionTypeToComposite at vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper@@QAEXXZ)
ShearWarp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static class
vtkOpenGLVolumeShearWarpMapper * __cdecl
vtkOpenGLVolumeShearWarpMapper::New(void)"
(__imp_?New at vtkOpenGLVolumeShearWarpMapper@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
Debug/volShearWarp.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

How to update this header files and . how can able to compile this
application

Thanking u in anticipation,

Regards
kalyan