[vtkusers] how to display VTK image by using Windows Form.net

Tracy flypureau at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:10:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to VTK. I want to use VTK under .net environment. I am using visual studio.net 2003 and VTK 4.2 now.

I can use CMAKE to generate a .net project  and display the cone  well ,but I want to use the windows form of VC++.net to display the cone. My idea is to create a cone.dll first and then invoke it from windows form. but I got the following error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in t3.exe

Additional information: Could not load type vtkPolyData from assembly cone, Version=1.0.1741.21213, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Can you help me with this ?

Thanks in advance

Tracy